KA Experimental Photography





Taking the best out of ordinary things through a digital camera... I love photography; yeah, you hear these words telling yourselves and many a time from your friends, and read it on so many pages. But I love it for the sake of it. I own no SLR but a simple and cheap digital Nikon camera, nor I go around the town with a shooting machine on my neck. However, an impulsive desire drives me to shoot at sight anything that captures my attention. In a way, I call it a passive rage.

Abstract art was my first love, so you can find a tinge of unrealism in many of my shots. All along what I have tried is to add some life to the object of my creation. So here I am, with little technical expertise but with a passion to shoot what thrills me.

Go back to the intromission



































No comments:

Post a Comment